Soul of communication

Communication and critical thinking is vital for me. Poor communication will cause misunderstandings in the workplace. Both employees and employers have to be able to communicate effectively for the work to be done with minimal errors.

Critical thinking is important for everyone especially leaders as it allows us to think rationally, identify problems and form a logical argument. This makes communication clear which allows the team to function.


Both communication and critical thinking will be vital for me in the future as it will allow me to communicate my ideas properly. This will help in advancing my career as it shows what I am capable of to my employers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Introduction Letter

Paraphrase of task #3

Critical Reflection